Monday, May 7, 2012

dollhouse rooms

7005879854_66fa675710_o

7151968401_e399098475_o

Yep, I had several requests for dollhouse rooms like this and this, so I finally decided to put them in the shop on a made-to-order basis!

If your Sylvanians or dollhouse dolls need more living space, these rooms are a perfect, economical, eco-friendly option! I use recycled boxes and decorative paper to make one-of-a-kind extra floors and rooms for existing dollhouses -- or as dollhouses in and of themselves.

These recycled cardboard spaces were originally made to be extra rooms for Sylvanian Families dollhouses -- they can be stacked one on top of another -- but can easily be used with other similarly-sized houses. Each room measures approximately 9" deep x 12" wide x 4 3/4" high. I reinforce them with several layers of thick recycled cardboard, and protect them with several million coats of varnish. They're sweet and rustic -- it's all painstakingly handcut -- but strong enough to hold up at least three more floors of dollhouse!

The room in the pictures here has already been sold -- I will custom make one just for you! Just email or convo me via the shop to discuss colour and style preferences :)

1 comment:

AntiquityTravelers said...

Oh where we're you when my girls were little?! I have piles of abandoned doll house items if you're interested

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...